This is your invitation to be part of the founding community of The Delight Makers, in effect to become a Champion of Delight, and to be one the bright lights who hold the energy in place for The Delight Makers Vision to come into being.
Why Become a Champion of Delight ?
- You are the ones that will make it happen, the most exciting, beautiful, healing projects ever undertaken.
- You will be part of an international community dedicated to evolutionary consciousness shared through the highest expression of creativity, inspiration, joy and celebration.
- You will help to provide these projects, tools and events to those in financially impoverished circumstances, who may not otherwise have these tools and opportunities.
- You will have the inside track on project development (i.e. see films before they are released).
- You can, if you wish, be involved in the testing and feedback on new projects as they are developed.
- You can submit project ideas for pilot development from 2015 onwards.
- You will receive priority placements to events.
- You can vote on project selection for development.
- You will receive special offers.
- You will know that you are part of a collective of individuals who are making a difference through the philosophies that you value and believe in.
How Does It Work?
Each member signs up as a Champion of Delight, committing to:
- Just £3 per month, for 5 years – that is £180 in total … and yes you are welcome to give more if you wish.
- Building the membership by inviting 5 more Champions (that is 5 people who will do the same … commit for 5 years and add 5 people).
- Committing that, should you, change your mind you will give 2 months notice.
- Committing that, should one of your 5 friends drop out, you will endeavour to find a new person.
THAT’s IT !!
For more information on payment options click on the button below.
Our projects will vary in approach and content in order to reach as many audiences as possible. In the first 3 years the money will be committed to the core projects after which time we will reach out to you, the Champion Community, for new inspiring and creative project ideas and proposals. We will then be inviting the community to vote on which projects move forward into development.
In the first 3 years 100% of membership fees will go to core projects already outlined for development, after which it is planned that 50% of the revenue will continue to be directed towards core projects and 50% will be for seed projects, voted for by you.
Projects submissions will be requested from members from 2015 onwards. Submissions will have to embody and promote the following principles :
- Inclusivity / Unity
- Empowering, constructive
- No Belief Imposition
- Honouring of all beings
- Personal responsibility – reality ownership (not victim/perpetrator/enemy oriented)
- Honouring nature
- Joyful and celebratory
More projects details will be revealed in the coming months once the outlines are finalised, we expect to cover one new project every 2 months …. and we wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise of all that is to come. There will also be surprise mini-projects along the way.